Director: Mr. Michael Mutahi Kiama
Name and Location
Nyeri Campus, Nyeri Town
Physical, Postal and email address
Lwale Building, Dedan Mutungi Street
P.O. Box 2285-10140
Distance in kilometers from Main Campus
The Campus is about 150 Kilometers from Meru through the Nanyuki - Nyeri route
The KeMU Nyeri campus library occupies 2nd and 3rd floor. The library building provides adequate facilities for students, lecturers, staff and other authorized users as a convenient and conducive place for research and study.
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Education & Counseling
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Leadership and Education Management
- Master of Science in Finance and Investment
Under the guidance of the Senate, the office of Registrar (Academic Affairs) receives and processes admissions into various campuses as follows:-
- Students apply for admission from any of the six campuses.
- Applications that are received from Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisii, and Nairobi campuses are processed in the Office of Academic Registrar at Nairobi Campus.
- Applications that are received from Nyeri, and Main campuses are processed in the Office of Academic Registrar at the Main Campus.
- Admission into postgraduate programmes are guided by the "Common Regulations for Postgraduate studies"
- Table Tennis
- Internet Access Point (wired)
- Wireless internet access
- Security services
- Computer labs
- IP Phones