How do I know I am on the graduation list?
You can contact the office of the chairperson of your department for more information. Later on there will be a list on our website which will allow you to check if you are on the graduation list.
When is the graduation and where will it be held?
Graduation is on Saturday, 23rd July 2016, It will be held at the KeMU main campus in Meru
- Is there a rehearsal for graduation?
- Yes. Graduation rehearsal is MANDATORY. It will be held on Friday, 22nd July 2016 at 2.00 p.m, in the Graduation Square on the Main campus.
- What is the required Academic Attire?
- Prospective graduands will be required to be in Full Academic Attire. Academic Attire will be issued from Thursday 14th July 2016 to Wednesday 20th July 2016 at the respective campuses. Bring your Clearance Form and Original ID
Where can I get the graduation program?
A more detailed program will be released in due course, please keep checking the graduation website.
When is the deadline for submitting the Intent to Graduate forms?
The deadline is on Friday, 27th May 2016. The "Intent to Graduate Form" may be obtained from your department.
How much is the graduation fee and when is the deadline to pay?
The graduation fee is KShs. 6000 and the deadline for payment will be announced soon.
- When is the deadline to clear my fees?
- The deadline to settle all financial obligations is Friday, 10th June 2016.
- How do I know my Academic Records are correct?
- Prospective graduands are required to verify with their respective departments that details pertaining to their names, courses and citations are correct. The deadline to confirm this is Friday, 10th June 2016.
Where do I submit my "Intent to Graduate" forms?
Return them to your respective department or Download the form here(pdf)
How do I know if my Intent to Graduate forms reached KeMU?
Please contact your department and find out if the forms were received.
I submitted my intent to graduate in December 2015 and have just completed my last trimester exams, do I need to fill the form once again?
I resat an exam and/or did my final exam in the 1st trimester exams, can I still graduate?
1st trimester results are out, please check your marks for your exams then confirm from your department if you are on the graduation list.
Where can I get more information on accommodation facilities available in or near Meru?
Check the accommodation section here.
I am unable to attend the graduation but I want to get my certificate, how can I do this?
If you are unable to attend graduation and wish to get your certificate, please complete the "Intent to Graduate" form and submit it before the deadline. You can also contact the Registrar on the matter.
- When can I collect my Certificates and Transcripts?
Certificates and final transcripts will be issued as from Monday, 15th August 2016