For efficient delivery of service:
- Supervision of a student on the Work Study program shall be done by the department/section offering the assistantship.
- No student will be forced to take up an assistantship he/she does not desire.
- Work shall be done during hours that are convenient to both the student and the department/section offering the assistantship.
- All payments shall be processed on recommendation of the host department.
- Payments shall be worked out on hourly bases or per unit of work contracted.
- A minimum of 75% of proceeds earned through this program shall be credited into the respective students fees account and a receipt issued to that effect.
A student may instruct the finance department to credit all the earnings into the fees account if they desire.