The Department of Hospitality and Tourism is fully committed towards promoting professionalism, creativity, skills and productivity in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
Guided by qualified teaching staff, a reliable curriculum and efficient resources, this course offers the best experience to the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
This department offers the students with the expertise, and skills to management, marketing and operation positions required in this dynamic and rampantly growing service sector. We also offer exemplary equipment facilities that provide the students with a hands-on approach to what their career path offers in the job market. This also aids the students in identifying the area they are best suited for in this broad field of study.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates can venture into the broad area of Hospitality and Tourism.
• Convention Centers
• Government Food Services
• Tour Operators
• Travel Agencies
• Chefs and Head Cooks
• Tour Guide
• Amusement and Recreation Attendant
• Café and Restaurant Manager
• Event Organizers
• Licensed Club Managers
• Tourism and Travel Advisers
• Cruise Line Representatives
– Ph.D, (Hospitality Management), Maseno University, Kenya
– MBA, Human Resource Management, University of Nairobi, Kenya
– B.Sc, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Kenyatta University, Kenya
– Ph.D, Hospitality Management, Moi University, Kenya (ongoing)
– M.BA., Business Administration – Marketing, Kenya Methodist University, Kenya
– B.Arts , Hotel and Hospitality Management, Moi University, Kenya
M.Sc., Hospitality and Tourism, Kenyatta University, Nairobi – ongoing
B.Sc., Tourism Management, Kenyatta University, Nairobi
DTM.,Tourism Management, Mombasa Technical Training Institute, Mombasa
M.Sc, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Kenyatta University – Ongoing
B.Sc, Hospitality Management, Florida International University, Miami – USA
Diploma, Hotel Management, Kenya Utalii College – Nairobi
Department of Hospitality and Tourism
KeMU Towers, Nairobi
Mon – Fri 8:00A.M – 5:00P.M