The Department of Nursing commits to endowing students with quality education and top notch skills to ensure they are eligible in the global healthcare job market.
The students are well trained by qualified and experienced teaching staff. The equipment offered for practical skill learning is modern and well maintained. We believe in adequate knowledge boosted by exemplary practical skills. These qualities make a graduate stand out in the healthcare sector.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Travel Companies
• Academic/Learning Institutions
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Home Healthcare Agencies
• Public Health organizations
• Nurse Researcher
• Pediatric Nurse
• Nurse educator
• Nurse case Manger
• Nursing Informatics Analyst
• Nurse Practitioner
• Certified Dialysis Nurse
– M.ScN, Nursing Education, University of Nairobi, Kenya
– BScN, University of Nairobi, Kenya
– MSc, Public Health (MPH), Meru University of Science and Technology, Kenya
– BSc, Nursing (BScN), Kenya Methodist University.
– Dip, Kenya Registered Community Health(KRCHN) Kenya Medical Training College
Department of Nursing
Science Complex, Main Campus
+(254)724-256162, EXT: 1503
Mon – Fri 8:00A.M – 5:00P.M