The department of health Systems Management is a health-focused, research-rich department with a reputation for good customer service and academic quality. The department educates and trains students at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctorate levels to become excellent Health Systems managers and transformational leaders…Read More
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Health facilities
• Nursing homes
• Health organizations: Government organizations and non-governmental organizations
• Learning and research institutions: Colleges and Universities
• Clinical Manager
• Health Information Manager
• Healthcare Compliance Manager
• Healthcare Consultant
• Healthcare Financial Manager
• Healthcare Management Researcher
• Hospital Administrator
• Nursing home administrator
• Social and community service manager
– Ph.D in Public Health: University of Northumbria, Newcastle UK
– MSc. International Health: University of Uppsala, Sweden
– MSc. Developing and Environmental Economics, University of Oslo, Norway
– Bachelors of Education, Egerton University, Kenya
– Ph.D, Health Systems Management, Kenya Methodist University (2018 – Kenya)
– M.Sc, Health Systems Management, Hochschule Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (2015 – Germany)
– M.BA, Strategic Management, Kenya Methodist University (2012 – Kenya)
– B.BA, Accounts and Finance, Kenya Methodist University (2006 – Kenya)
– PhD, Public Health, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
– Master of Public Health (MPH), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
– MSc. Management and Organizational Development, United States International University, Kenya.
– Bachelor of Arts, Kenyatta University, Kenya
– M.Sc, Health Information Management from Hochschule Neu-Ulm University of Applied Services, Germany in collaboration with KeMU
– MPH, Health Services Management, Moi University School of Public Health, College of health sciences, Eldoret, Kenya
– B.A, Cultural Studies- Anthropology, Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya