The Department of Clinical Medicine aims at imparting all students with the required knowledge and skills to help them attain efficiency and effectiveness in the health care sector. The students are well trained to meet national and global capacities.
The department offers a valuable experience to the students. This value is based on a rigorous curriculum that equips the students with all the information and practice that is experienced in their potential work areas.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Rehabilitation Centers
• Counseling Centers
• Academic Institutions
• The following are some job titles the graduates can acquire in this field of career:
• Rehabilitation Counselor
• Medical Social Worker
• Clinical Associate
• Health Care Administrator
• Athletic Trainer
• Health Educator
• Technologist (e.g. Critical Care Technologist, Radiotherapy Technologist, etc.)
• Assisting in surgeries
• Obtaining history of patients
• Providing education and counseling to patients
• Performing physical exams