The Department of Public Health aims at providing the students with adequate knowledge and exemplary skills. The department is equipped with trained professionals who are committed to ensuring that the students are well taught and trained. We also offer top notch equipment facilities that provide the students with a hands-on approach to what their career path offers in the job market.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Learning Institutions
• Pharmaceutical centers
• Research Institutions
• Government Health Offices
• Private Health Practices
• Community Health worker
• Public Health Consultant
• Industrial Hygienist
• Health Community Specialist
• Health Care Administrator
• Public Health Doctor
– Ph.D, mycotoxins & disease, Tianjin University of Science and Technology (TUST), China
– MPH, HIV& Nutrition, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
– B.ED, Home Economics, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya
– German, Danish and Chinese language proficiency certificates
– Ph.D, Entrepreneurship, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya
– M.Sc, Entrepreneurship, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), Kenya
– B.A, Social Sciences, Kenyatta and Nagpur, Kenya & e.t.c.
– Ph.D, Human Nutrition, Technical University of Kenya (TU-K), Kenya
– MSc, Applied Human Nutrition, University of Nairobi (UoN), Kenya
– Post Graduate Diploma, Food and Nutrition Security, Wageningen University, Netherlands
– BSc, Family, Consumer and Nutrition, Kenyatta University (KU), Kenya