The Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources offers Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programs under a blended mode of study, i.e. virtual classes which accommodates students who are working and would like to upgrade their education, and full time mode for those who wish to concentrate on their studies before joining the job market.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
– PhD. in Agricultural and Rural Development (Kenya Methodist University)
– MSc. in Agricultural Engineering (Irrigation and Water Management;Colorado State University; Fort – Collins, Colorado, USA)
– MSc. in Agronomy (National University of Rwanda; Butare, Rwanda)
– Postgraduate Diploma in Tropical Agronomy (Centre National d’Études Agronomiques des Régions Chaudes, Montpellier, France)
– BSc. in Agriculture (National University of Rwanda; Butare, Rwanda)
– BVM. (University of Nairobi)
– Training of Trainers course (Feldafing Germany).
– Senior Management course – (Kenya Institute of management-(KIA-Kabete)
– PhD. in Animal nutrition (Egerton University)
– MSc. in animal nutrition (Egerton University)
– BSc. in animal production (Egerton University)
– MSc, Agriculture & Rural Development (Animal science option), Kenya Methodist University
– BSc Agriculture (production option), Second Class-Upper division, Kenya Methodist University
– Diploma in Animal Health, Credit. Egerton University
– Certificate in Artificial Insemination, AI Management School. ABS TCM Ltd
Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources
KeMU Towers, Nairobi
Mon – Fri 8:00A.M – 5:00P.M