– Ph.D, Information and Computer Sciences, Loughborough University (2007 – UK)
– M.Sc, Computer Science and Application, Shanghai University (1996 – China)
– B.Ed, Business Studies, Kenyatta University (1988 – Kenya)
– 2013: Certificate in Leading High-Performing Healthcare Organizations (LeHHO), MSH and Strathmore University, Kenya
– 2007: Master of Public Health Leadership, Uganda Christian University, Uganda
– 2004: Diploma in Virtual Leadership Development Program (Dip. VLDP) for African Health Organizations and Programs, Management Sciences for Health (MSH)…Read More
– PhD, Public Health, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
– Master of Public Health (MPH), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
– MSc. Management and Organizational Development, United States International University, Kenya.
– Bachelor of Arts, Kenyatta University, Kenya