The Department of Counseling prides in its impeccably structured curriculum that aims at offering high quality knowledge and skills in this field. With the effortless strive practiced by our qualified teaching staff; the students get to learn the best from the best. We present a conducive and supportive learning environment to all students.
This department is solely committed towards promoting professionalism, creativity and value to the counseling profession.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Academic Institutions
• Rehabilitation Centers
• Private Practices
• Community Centers
• Advice Centers
• Social Worker (Community/Social Service)
• Therapist (E.g. Marriage and Family)
• Ministers of Religion
• School and Guidance Counselors
• Probation Officer
• Employment Counselor
– Ph.D. in Religious Studies Student, KeMU- ongoing
– Masters of Arts in Religious Studies, University of Nairobi
– Bachelor of Arts (sociology, Religious Studies and Philosophy), University of Nairobi
Department of Theology, Religious Studies and Counselling
Science Complex, Main Campus
+(254)724-256162, EXT: 1503
Mon – Fri 8:00A.M – 5:00P.M