The Department of Education is well equipped with exemplary teaching staff. It also has a steady foundation based on a curriculum that offers all students knowledge and expertise that is efficient and effective in teaching. The students are well prepared to join their line of career as qualified and valuable professionals.
After successful completion in the programs offered in this department, graduates have a chance to join the vast industry and venture into most if not all the opportunities this field has to offer.
• Academic Institutions
• Media Houses
• Research Institutes
• School Administrators
• Social worker Careers
• Corporate Training Centers
• Training and Development Specialist
• Private Tutors
• Management Jobs
– Kenya Methodist University (PLEM), KeMU, 2014 – 2017
– Master of Education in Leadership and Education Management (MELM), KeMU, 2009 – 2011
– B. Ed. and Counselling in Special Needs Education (B.ED, SNE) KeMU, 2005 – 2008